HDPE Geocell is the three dimensional cellular confinement product which features lower cost, easy deployment, high strength and permeability. WT high quality HDPE geocell is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) and jointly welded by ultrasonic technology to ensure consistency, resistance to erosive forces on steep, longer lasting performance, flexible package and transport with a wide range of cell sizes and depths to meet your project and civil engineering application requirements. WT geocell widely used in construction for erosion control, soil stabilization on flat ground, shorelines, steep slopes, multi-layered retaining walls, channel protection and structural reinforcement for heavy duty load support roads and earth retention.
HDPE Geocell Applications
- Load support: Solve unacceptable road, parking and yard surface problems.
- Slope protection: Create a stable environment for long-term sustainability of embankment material.
- Channel protection: Ensure stability and protection of channels exposed to all types of erosive conditions.
- Vegetated retaining walls: including steepened slopes, retaining walls, gravity walls and so on.
- Shorelines: Provide unique solutions to prevent erosion problems caused by water contact, surface flow and wave action.
The main HDPE geocell production processes include virgin HDPE resin sourcing, geocell formation and embossing, geocell sheet cutting, honeycomb structure punching, ultrasonic welding, physical performance testing, pacaking and loading. All these processes are finished in WT own factory.
HDPE Geocell Specifications
|Product Type||Height(mm)||Welding Distance(mm)||Thickness(mm)||Tensile Strength of Welding Points(N/cm)||Tensile Strength of Connection of Cells(N/cm)||Tensile Strength at Yield of Each Sheet(MPa)|
|Smooth and Not Perforated||50≤H≤250||330≤A≤1000||1.0~1.4||≥100||≥120||≥20|
|Smooth and Perforated||50≤H≤250||330≤A≤1000||1.0~1.4||≥100||≥120||≥20|
|Textured and Not Perforated||50≤H≤250||330≤A≤1000||1.5~1.7||≥100||≥120||≥20|
|Textured and Perforated||50≤H≤250||330≤A≤1000||1.5~1.7||≥100||≥120||≥20|
|Remarks: 1. This is a basic technical specification. 2. All of the technical indexes can be reached according to the customers’ demand, and the other special standards will be carried out by agreement or contact.|